Yesterday we were shocked by the news that someone tried to break the window of our container. We do not yet know whether it was an attempted burglary or vandalism, a report has been filed with the police and we are reviewing camera footage from the area.
Since the window is now vulnerable, we have decided to take no risk and empty the container. This means that this weekend’s program cannot take place. We thank all the artists for their understanding and support.
More news will follow soon. We remain positive and are confident that we resume our regular program soon.
Team Open Source Radio