About Open Source Radio
Open Source Radio is an online radio station from Nijmegen that offers a stage to artists, music lovers, talent and promoters from the Electronic Music, Hiphop & Culture scenes. We try to connect different groups of people and stimulate collaborations, cross-pollination and development through a (3-day) accessible, but high-quality program. Furthermore we work together with festival organisations throughout the country. We are a small, driven and super-passionate team of volunteers. Innovation, diversity and (social) sustainability are important to us.
As our MarCom Manager…
You are the driving force behind our communication department. Every week you make sure our content is ready to meet the world and shift with partners, artists, radiohosts and our coreteam to get everything set in time.
Down here you can find a selection of the work you’ll be doing:
- Setting up campaigns
- Internal and external communication with partner organizations
- Further development of communication policy
- Further development of communication strategy
- Managing communication team (1 communication employee + 1 intern)
- Managing weekly Marcom activities (contact artists, website, content planning)
- Project communication on strategic, tactical and operational level
- Creating annual MarCom estimates
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work well together, both with the communications department and with management, as well as independently
- Excellent planner and organizer, able to meet tight communication deadlines
- Knowledge of and experience with different media channels and communication techniques
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive, flexible and creative
- Strategic, tactical and operational mindset
- Affinity with the cultural sector (preferably in the area of music)
- Living in Nijmegen/Arnhem or surroundings
- It is your intention to perform this job for at least 1 year
What your week looks like:
- 1x Communication meeting (at De Basis)
- 1x Core Team meeting (at De Basis)
- The rest of the hours you can flex work
By mutual agreement based on hours, experience and other factors.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org, before October 15.